Laser Harp Controller
Prolights laser harp is an amazing non framed interface that turns any ILDA compatible laser projector
into a powerful midi device. This allows the user to interface to many devices in an unconventional and spectacular manner.
The results are amazing and offer huge potential to creativity.
Built in options
- The Laser Harp Controller allows you to choose between 8, 9, 10 or 12 laser beams, depending on how many tones you require
- Your laser beams can be all red, all green, all blue, green and red (in which case red beams designate high notes while all other notes are green – like the black and white keys of the piano), or multicolored (Rainbow mode) if you are using an RGB laser.
- You can switch the tone orientation (starting C tone) from left to right.
- You can switch between three different MIDI banks (C3, C4 and C5 musical scales).
- You can play polyphonic (means you can play several tones at the same time)
- You can connect a Double Footswitch to your Controller and use it for Opening/Closing the Laser Harp and for quick switching between MIDI banks.
- If the Footswitches are not available, all the functions can be controlled and operated on the Laser Harp Controller box itself.
- Function LEDs on the Laser Harp Controller box and sensor for easier indication and operation in dark areas
- The option of controlling beam spread
- Very small dimensions of both the Controller and Sensor boxes and the fact that the Sensor is a separate device make for an almost imperceptible installation on any platform
Model: Prolight Laser Harp Controller LH1AC input voltage for switching
Adapter: AC 110-240VAC 50/60Hz
DC output voltage: 12V, min 1200mA
Sensor signal connector: Female 8P8C modular connector for Cat5 UTP cables
Laser projector connector: Female DB-25 ILDA
MIDI signal connector: Female 5-pin DIN
Footswitch connector: Female Stereo TRS 6,35mm
Controller box: 20.0×12.3×4.6 cm (7.9×4.8×1.8 inches)
Sensor box: 14.8×9.4×10.1 cm (5.8×3.7×4.0 inches)
Controller box: 761g
Sensor box: 669g
For any further information or for a demonstration email firstname.lastname@example.org.